Offering more functionality with the existing wide range of configuration options, the popular Nomad rugged handheld computer series has been updated and expanded.
The new Trimble® Nomad® 1050 series handheld includes options for high-speed 1D/2D barcode imaging technology and 3.75G dual mode GSM / CDMA connectivity for either AT&T or Verizon data plans, fully cloud-capable.
The Nomad 1050 fully rugged handheld is designed for many industries and offers customization options including keypad, connectors and specialized functionality. It’s tested for more than 15 hours of continuous use in the field before recharge so field workers can count on computing power even on very long shifts.
The Nomad 1050 handheld offers a wide variety of models. There is even a version designed to connect to RS-232 Serial ports, for older machinery and peripherals in the field.
- Outdoor rugged design complies with military standards (MIL-STD-810G and IP68) for drops, vibration, humidity, altitude, and temperature extremes
- Sunlight viewable touchscreen display presents graphics and maps in vivid detail
- Integrated wireless capabilities including 2-4 meter GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.75G dual-band GSM/CDMA connectivity, and Bluetooth
- 1D/2D barcode imaging, with built-in capability to recognize and sort dozens of barcodes at once
- Wi-Fi Alliance Certification to ensure interoperability with other WLAN products
- Autofocus 5MP camera with geotagging to capture color images in the field and store their locations
- 15-hour, hot-swappable Lithium-Ion battery to reduce downtime
- Choice of keypads and connectors (boots)