The Motion F5m rugged tablet is more durable than a commercial tablet. Rated at IP54 and MIL-STD-810G, it can take bumps, drops or exposure to wind, heat, and rain. The Motion F5m tablet also has a magnesium alloy casing which is 20 times stronger than a commercial tablet, and a solid state drive for enhanced durability and performance, as well as improved battery life.
The Motion F5m comes standard with features such as an ergonomic carrying handle, fingerprint reader, 10.4″ display, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®, and integrated digital cameras. Optional features on the F5m include enhanced GPS, ultra-fast 4G XLTE mobile broadband, SmartCard reader, and barcode scanner.
The Motion F5m rugged tablet features a dual-input display with durable Gorilla Glass to support both capacitive ten-finger touch and high-resolution digitizer pen for increased flexibility and ease of use while gathering, accessing, or transmitting data. Add Motion’s optional View Anywhere® technology for outdoor visibility, and users get the advantage of an industry-leading display optimized for mobile environments.
Rugged, Integrated, Powerful, and Field Ready!
- Field-ready design with convenient, built-in handle
- Hot-swappable battery feature keeps you powered and mobile
- View Anywhere display option for optimal outdoor viewing
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional ultra-fast 4G XLTE mobile broadband connectivity
- Class 1, Division 2 Certified models are also available for use in hazardous environments