Ultra-high frequency RFID in a rugged, powerful and compact form factor
If you know RFID, you have heard of ThingMagic technology. Trimble MCS has incorporated a powerful ThingMagic M6e-Micro UHF RFID into its lightweight, fully rugged Juno T41 rugged handheld. RFID models start at only $2,199!
Key features of the Juno T41 RFID Models:
- Read-Range 3.5+ Meters for 5cm2 UHF tags in unobstructed space
- Reliable 1-2 meter read range in challenging, higher interference environments such as a warehouse or job site
- Quick and accurate reading in almost any orientation
- Rapid read capability, registering multiple tags with high accuracy
- Supports EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) protocol
- Power transmission up to +30 dBm (1 Watt) power for demanding applications
- Applications can pair with the 1D and 2D camera barcode scanning application for multi-modal data capture
- Configurable performance settings in the pre-loaded Trimble SearchLight™ application for a variety of use-cases
- Easy-to Use Software Development Kit (SDK) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to customize all settings including read range, power consumption and other features
The Juno T41 rugged handheld offers combined feature options to provide customers the handheld that meets their specific needs for the field: Smartphone capability or not, choice of Windows or Android operating systems, Enhanced GPS and 1D/2D barcode imaging, rugged dust and water ingress protection ratings of IP65 or IP68 and now: RFID. All models come with the standard data collection functionality built into the Juno T41.
The Juno T41 “R” includes today’s EPCglobal Gen 2 RFID technology to guarantee unique identification of an asset. Gen 2 protocol allows the product to rapidly switch across many carrier channels during the radio signal transmission, reading tags at different frequencies in an almost simultaneous manner. The integrated antenna is circularly polarized, creating a design that eliminates the need to align the reader directly with the tag, for fast and accurate tag reads in real world conditions.
The Juno T41 R rugged handheld is location aware, ready for use in different regions around the world. The FCC Certified and ACMA Certified T41R supports the 902 to 928 MHz and 920 to 926 MHz frequency bands, respectively, and is ready for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The ETSI Certified T41R uses the 865.6 to 867.6 MHz range and is ready to use in European RFID frequencies.
The “R” configurations will not be combined with the “S” 1D/2D Barcode Imager configuration; but there is also a barcode scanning application that can be used with the 8 MP camera, that now comes standard with all Juno T41 models. Easy-to-use application programming interfaces (APIs) for both the RFID settings and the barcode imager application allow rapid application development with multi-modal data capture.
Automatically configured and ready for use around the world:
- FCC Certified (North America): 902-928 MHz bands
- ACMA Certified (AU/NZ): 920-926 MHz bands
- ETSI Certified (EU): 865.6-867.6 MHz bands
For a limited time, get a free stylus and tether when you order any Trimble Juno T41 rugged handheld computer!
*Offer good until April 30, 2014.
The Juno T41 Product Family
All JunoT41 rugged handheld computer units contain a 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM and 8GB – 32GB of storage with either Android 4.1 or Microsoft WEHH 6.5 operating systems. Other standard features include an 8MP integrated camera, standard 2-4 meter GPS capability, multi-touch capacitive 4.3″ sunlight-readable display and all-day battery life. The “X” configuration is designed to replace Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) smartphones with SMS text and 3.75 cellular voice data transfer capabilities on GSM networks worldwide. Learn more about the Trimble Juno T41…