The iX104C5 DM (Dual Mode) rugged tablet is a great solution for warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, field Service, and other front-line applications where workers require rugged, reliable mobile computing systems to complete job tasks, execute program objectives, and deliver superior service to their customers. With industry-leading ruggedness, Xplore’s iX104C5 Tablet PCs stand up to harsh conditions that can challenge success — 4′ drops onto concrete, operation in heavy rain, blowing dust and dirt, constant vehicle or fork truck vibration, temperature extremes, and more.
- Powerhouse performance with the Intel Core i7 platform
- Tool-free access to solid state drive, SIM, micros SD
- High-capacity Lithium-Ion battery
- Designed for in-field upgrades to reduce the total cost of ownership
- Auto-switching finger touch and active pen inputs
- 3MP imager and X+Y fingerprint reader
- Three-year warranty
For more information regarding rugged mobile computing visit www.groupmobile.com or call us at 1-866-RUGGED-8.