Panasonic recently announced it’s newest product to be added to their line-up: the Toughbook H1 MCA (mobile clinical assistant). The Toughbook H1 is lightweight, durable and ideal for the healthcare environment. Based on Intel’s reference design, Panasonic’s new Toughbook H1 features a bright 10.4″ dual-touch display that offers both tablet and touchscreen functionality. It weighs only 3.4 lbs, with hot swappable twin batteries, and dimensions of 10.4″ x 10.6″ x 1.3-2.3″. This mobile computing platform features an 80GB shock-mounted hard drive, the latest Intel® mobile processor technology, embedded wireless capabilities, and is designed to meet the specific needs of healthcare professionals. Below is a list of noteable features to the Panasonic H1.
- Fully-rugged durability for healthcare use with sealed fanless design for easy sanitization
- Long-life hot-swappable twin batteries provide limitless hours of use
- Built-In Camera, RFID reader, and Optional Barcode reader
- Lightweight, ergonomic design with carry handle and strap
- Daylight readable 10.4″ dual touch display
- Complete range of integrated wireless features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, optional Gobi 3G, and GPS
It will begin shipping in January of 2009.
Click here for more information on Panasonic’s Toughbook H1 MCA (Mobile Clinical Assistant)